Welcome New Patients
What to Expect on Your First Visit:
- Meeting the doctor and staff
- Full mouth dental and periodontal exam
- Oral cancer screening
- Only necessary radiographs (x-rays) to fully diagnosis your mouth’s condition.
What to bring to your Appointment:
Please assist us by providing the following information at your initial appointment:
- Your referral slip and any x-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms and cards. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
Requesting an Appointment at Spring Lake Dental Group
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at all times. Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics, for pre-med.)
For your confidentiality and protection, we adhere to HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and require the patient to fill out a consent form as well as adhering infection control procedures known as universal standards. Our office meets or exceeds all government required standards for sterilization. All instruments and handpieces are heat sterilized. We pride ourselves on the attention we pay to the cleanliness of our facility. This is yet another way that we strive to assure your continued health.